Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Some Confusion

Day 62
When I had arrived I thought that I had checked the bus times to Barcelona. It turns out that I had looked at the time to Madrid. Because of this I had several hours to kill in the bus station before my ride. I spent the time reading my vampire book and eating.


In fact, this is what I did on the bus as well, except here I slept a little. By the time I got to Barcelona everything was closed and there was nothing to do but make myself some dinner. Later on I went out for a drink with some Americans who had been studying in Helsinki. I wasn't out long though, they were headed to a club and I wasn't willing to pay the $15 entrance fee!


The day was really pretty anti-climatic and must have been boring to read about. Still, I ended up where I needed to be, and I guess that is the important part.

No comments: