Sunday, June 29, 2008

Isn't it Nice?

Day 110

I was up early but I don't know why. After a cold shower that left me feeling dirty I headed to the train station to make some reservations. I didn't want to run into the same problem again for my day trips and my night train out of here. I also picked up some info from the tourist office.

After wandering down to the beach I tried to figure out what to do with myself. I was still really sore and didn't want to walk too much. I couldn't find an English movie without great effort and decided to simply take a nap.


When I woke up I went to a nearby Internet cafe and started the arduous process of getting blog up to date. I think that I will just refer to it as blog from now on, I feel like it is my travel companion at this point and deserves a name, even if it is an uncreative one.


I got most of my pictures organized before I decided to find some dinner. The final Eurocup game was close to starting and I didn't want to miss any of it. Germany was playing Spain and it was sure to be a good match. Plus, I'd seen almost all of the games over the last month and felt like I just had to watch this one.


I picked a bar close to my hostel and managed to meet Lauren, from Germany, the only other person in the bar supporting Germany.


Germany started out strong, but once Spain scored about 30 minutes in they kinda gave up, losing 0-1. It was sad. Lauren and I left right away, but planned to meet up the next day to go swimming.


I headed back to the hostel and called it a night.


No comments: