Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sniffles

Day 162
I was feeling a bit sniffly when I woke up in the morning. I decided to treat myself to the not so cheap hostel breakfast and I drank about a gallon of orange juice.

I managed to arrive at the HBF just a few minutes before my train departed. I was headed to Hanover.



It wasn’t a long ride and I was there before I knew it. It didn’t take me long to find my hotel. I actually had my own room and even a shower, just no toilet. After a short break I headed out to see the town. It was a bit rainy and I was still feeling a little off. I did manage to find a really top heavy looking building though and an interesting sculpture.

I sat in a cafĂ© for a bit and tried to decide what to do with myself. There isn’t much to do in Hannover and I had another day to see it. I decided that I would just go back and watch the Olympics for a while and catch up on CNN. On my way back I picked up some dinner.

This was a very uneventful day, but I didn’t want to make myself sick and was asleep early.

No comments: