Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Legend of Zelta

Day 197
Ok, so I was out a bit late and slept later than I had during this entire trip. The group from the hostel hadn’t left for the bar until 1 am and I was there for about 1.5 hours. That is much later than I normally stay up.

I decided to allow myself a very lazy day. I went to see Tropic Thunder, very stupid, and then back to the hostel to read Attonment.


Later that night I hung out with the same guys I had spent most of the evening before with.
There was another group of Brits that was very very drunk. Two of the guys had pulled two of the bar stools together and were almost sitting on each others laps. They were pretending to dance and kiss. It was very strange. The next night one of the guys pretend dancing started chatting with me to complain that his friends were all lightweights and that it was only 8 pm and they were all drunk. He then told me that he never drinks like that. I asked him if he remembered the night before. He turned red and then went to talk to someone else.

As for me, I didn’t want another late night and lazy day so I went to sleep.

The reason this entry is called the Ledgend of Zelta is because that is the local beer and I thought it was funny.


No comments: