Friday, September 26, 2008

Too Much Fun

Day 199
Fun Friendly Franks is way too fun and friendly. I have been up way to late every night this week. I had planned to go on a day trip but just didn’t get up in time. Instead I decided to just walk around Riga until something caught my e
ye.

After some time I ended up at the Art Museum. It really wasn’t very good. There were a few interesting pieces and I could tell what Western European school each of the artists had trained at, but that was about it. None of the art seemed quite right.

I then spent a few hours trying to find the best art nuovo buildings that my guidebook had mentioned. I managed to find a handful of them with a lot of work.

My stomach began to growl for dinner and I knew that it was time to head back to the hostel for dinner. I cooked myself pasta. I had already decided that I didn’t want to be up late so I skipped the bar and writing in my journal. Instead I simply went to my room, which I had to myself, and finished reading Attonment. This took almost the rest of the evening. Soon I feel asleep, way before midnight.

No comments: