Friday, April 3, 2009

Nothing Witty

Day 387
It seems that the weather has calmed down a bit, but it has also been raining nearly every day. I've found a coffee shop that has good prices and that I can write in. They have also near arctic air conditioning. When I can write no more I head to the internet cafe to type up what I had just finished.

I'm sitting here trying to come up with something witty to say, but find that I have nothing. I don't think that anyone will be surprized.

I've been doing some research on India all week and now have a nice looking intinerary. I'm sure that it will change as time goes by. I'm getting very excited about this new chapter in my trip, but also a bit nervous. This could be a very challenging part of my trip. If I can get thru all the stares and badgering and still enjoy India I think that this will be a very rewarding part of my trip. If not I will have to change my outward ticket.

No comments: