Sunday, June 28, 2009

Step 1

Day 473
I was lazy. Had things gone the right way I would have left the night before. I only had on sorta thing on my list left to do. After lying around for while I packed up and put my things in storage. I had planned to go to a monastery, but it was cold and raining a bit and I couldn't be bothered. Instead I went to the internet cafe and called my parents. I then sat there for a while and typed up a whole lot of blog entries.

When I couldn't take it any more I went to the supermarket to get food for my train ride. I killed the remaining amount of the time watching movies at the hostel.

I got a lift from the hostel with 2 guys from Liechtenstein and we ran into a couple that I had met on the train from Beijing. The five of us chatted while we waited for the train. I noticed a few local men hovering around us and I told everyone to keep a close watch on their things. One of the other people pointed out that they weren't starring at the bags but at my hair. I can't wait until being blond is normal again!

Once on the train I found out that I was sharing a compartment with three French guys who didn't speak much English and didn't seem very friendly anyway. I ended up hanging out with an English couple for the majority of the evening. At one point I also locked myself in the toilet and couldn't get out. That was when I knew it was time to go to sleep.

No comments: