Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back on the Original Path

Day 504
I was up early and had to pack up to move to another room. After breakfast I headed out to explore, I had been here before but it was a Monday and everything was closed.

Bratislava is a cute little city. I wandered thru the old town and then up to the castle. This is what I ha most wanted to see. It was closed for refurbishment. I will not be coming back here again! The travel gods just don't want me to see the stupid thing!

After some lunch I headed back to the hostel and met Sam, I can't remember where he was from. The hostel has a BBQ every other day and just before it started the two of us headed down for some beer and sausages. After eating the hostel sponsers a free pub crawl. I was a real bum and left after my first drink at the second bar. I just wasn't feeling it.

No comments: