Monday, May 26, 2008

Return to the Big Island

Day 74
I got up early. I didn't want to waste the middle of my day being in transit. Unfortunately I was just a few minutes late for the 10 am ferry and it looked like it would be a transit day despite my efforts.


On the bus ride back to Valletta no one had any accidents, but there was a woman who would occasionally pick fights with the bus driver who would yell right back.


After a grocery store run for the next few days I had lunch back in my room. I must have been tired because before I knew it I had fallen asleep. When I woke up I used my still aching foot as an excuse to veg in front of the TV for the afternoon. Eventually the TV board me and I switched to my new book, Dark Harbor. That wasn't very interesting either and I called it an early night.


No comments: