Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kung Foo Fighting

Day 159
Jason, the bootie I had had drinks with the other night had invited me to join him and some friends for a ropes course in Potsdam. I had meant to go and do this, but I was dumb and underestimated how long it would take to walk to the train station. I missed it by about 5 minutes. Luckily I hadn’t confirmed with him so he wouldn’t think I was a no show.

I was irritated with myself and didn’t know what to do with my day now that my plans were squashed. At this point it decided to rain. I decided to be a really lazy person and went to see Kung Foo Panda. Even though it was animated violence it still made me jump a bit. I liked it though, panda was cute.

When the movie was over I contemplated going to an art museum, but I was simply not in a productive mood. I just picked up dinner and took it to the cheapie (€0.49 an hour) internet cafĂ© and watched ANTM for a few hours. When I got bored of that I tried to make friends again at the hostel but came up short.

I really need to stop this lazy thing, it’s driving me up the wall and making for a very boring blog!

No comments: