Sunday, August 10, 2008

Very Lazy and Rainy

Day 152
After saying goodbye to Daniela in the morning (Christain had left for work early) I packed up my things. I wasn´t leaving Leipzig, but rather moving to the other Markus´s guest room.

I spent the late morning and early afternoon pretending to work on blog, but really screwing around on You Tube.

Around 4 Markus came to get me. Once again it was fabulous not to have to navigate unfamiliar territory on my own. Markus had a really cute apartment. After cooking dinner, well Markus cooked, I tried not to cut myself while cutting a pepper, we went for a walk around the area.

Nearby there was a canal and an area of revamped factories. We tried to check out some exhibit space, but they were closed. Eventually we ended up in the park at a beer garden drinking radlers.

Back at Markus´s we watched Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I didn´t really get it. As Markus does this thing during the week, I think it might be called work, but I don´know, we both went to sleep at a normal hour.

No comments: