Monday, October 6, 2008

Nowhere Girl

Day 209
I was up early and had the free hostel breakfast before heading out. I went to the tourist office to ask what there heck there was to do on a Monday in Torun. It turned out that there was a lot of nothing to do. She did suggest that I go to some other towns and listen to an organ concert at one and look at the harbor at another. She showed me pictures and nothing really looked all that appealing so I decided to just be lazy for the day.

I went to the internet cafe and spent some time updating before just grabbing lunch and going to see Death Race. It was really bloody.

After picking up dinner I headed back to the hostel and blogged some more. This was when I met a Dutch guy who had been living in Berlin named Kamile. We chatted for a bit before going to sleep.

No comments: