Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Non Travel Day

Day 273
I had been planning on visiting a few things around the island but woke up not really feel ing like doing anything. I had also managed to hurt my foot. I don't know how I did it, but I was limping just a bit and it was making walking a little less fun. I thought that today could be the perfect day to stay off of it.

After a few hours of reading I had grown bored and headed off to the movie theater. I ended up seeing Twilight. It was pretty bad, but for some reason I really liked it. Very strange. I also had dinner at the American Embassy, aka McDonalds.

When I was done sojourning into the Western World I headed back to my hotel to shower and pack. I didn't pack though, I simply retouched some of my Indonesia plans and read for a while before calling it a night.

No comments: