Monday, August 10, 2009

Again

Day 516
I wasn't tired but I couldn't get myself out of bed early enough to go to Yalta for the day. The silence was just too nice.

Anyone who had been reading this blog for some time knows that I don't really care for the beach, especially ones filled with older men in Speedos. I really had no idea what to do with myself. I had come here mostly to say that I had been in this area.

I ended up have a long and yummy traditional Ukrainian meal for lunch and writing a bit. I then went to the internet cafe to waste some time. I also called my mom and chatted for over an hour.

When I could not longer entertain myself online I just went back to my hotel and chilled out with some sparkling local wine and my ipod. I fell asleep quite early the night.

No comments: