Friday, August 28, 2009

Out of Time

Day 533
The internet had not been working at the hostel the night before or this morning. After my very yummy free breakfast I found myself and internet cafe. I really needed to find out some train times. When I found an internet cafe it was 8:20, the train I wanted was 8:30, I couldn't do my day trip.

Instead I decided to visit the St. Georgy Church. This was the only thing I had wanted to visit last time and wasn't able to. This was an early Christian church built in the 4th century by the Romans. I think that the last time I was here they were having some sort of electricity problem. The fresco's inside were definitely worth waiting for. It's just too bad that I wasn't able to take any pictures.

With the church finished I wandered aimlessly for some time before just going to an internet cafe to screw around. I do remember that I worked on organizing some photo's as well. I had a lot to do.

I then went back to the hostel for a short nap and the free dinner. There wasn't a whole lot going on in the common room so I ended up just sitting there and watching movies before going to sleep.

No comments: