Saturday, August 29, 2009

Still Lazy

Day 534
I could have gotten a very early train but then I would have missed the yummy free breakfast. Also, my jackass roommates had come in really late and made a huge amount of noise keeping me up half the night. Also, my next stop was quite small and I was sure that I could see it all in one day if necessary. When I did get up I was really grossed out to find that someone had puked in one of the showers. I bet it was one of my drunk roommates! Luckily there were other showers to choose from. I was feeling like being annoying due to my lack of sleep and packed as loudly as possible. I got some dirty looks, but I didn't really care.

After a few hours on the train I was in Plovdiv. I thought that I would just get a cab but the guy tried to charge me 10 leva, way too much so I just got the bus instead. The directions to the hostel were quite bad so I ended up finding the tourist info office first and they directed me in the right way.

I was feeling lazy, big surprise there, and decided to just find the internet cafe. It was located in the middle of the remains of a Roman amphitheater. That was pretty cool! I also got to chat with some friends from home.

When I got back to the hostel I was really excited to find out that I would be having the room to myself, hip hip hooray for no loud and snoring drunk people!

No comments: