Friday, September 25, 2009

Change of Plans

Day 560
My original plan was to get up early and go to Ohrid. I had to cut it out though. Part of this was due to the day lost in getting to Kosovo, and partially because I just wasn’t appreciating cities the way I used to. I didn’t want to rush around so that I could be bored at another place. Instead I just slept in and then went to the bus station and got a ticket for that evening.

I ended up at an internet café for a very long time. I think that I did some typing and organized photos, but mostly just screwed around. Eventually I picked up food for my night bus and then, after hanging out at the hostel for a bit, I got a cab to the bus station. I guess the most exciting thing that happened today is that I stepped in a hole in the street and fell on my ass.

The bus was late, but that made me happy. It arrived to Tirana at a really weird time. The other people on the bus were incredibly annoying. They were loud and moved around a lot. Don’t people know that the others on a night bus want to sleep? I didn’t get any sleep at all and was dropped off in Tirana, Albania at 3 am!

No comments: