Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nothing

Day 561
Luckily, I had met another American on the bus who was currently living in Albania. As it was still dark out the two of us went to 24 hour bar and got drinks while we waited for the sun to come up. When it finally did I got a cab to my hostel. I got lucky because not only did they let me go to my room at 6 am, but I was the only person in the room as well.

After a nice nap I went out to explore the city. There weren’t any museums that I wanted to check out and there really wasn’t much to the city. I basically just wandered around and took pictures of the various buildings around town. Eventually I got bored and ended up in a café called UFO working on my journal.

That evening I made dinner at the hostel and spent some time at an internet café. Eventually I went back and read until I fell asleep. I was very tired.

No comments: