Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Desserts

Day 539
I woke up naturally around 6 am, but felt no need to be up at this time and fell back to sleep until I was woken up by the drunken snoring of the annoying Canadian guy. I did manage to miss the train that I had wanted to take.

Instead of my day trip I spent some time online. This was when I found out that the Canadian and a Scot had had a rakia drinking contest at 9 am and had both passed out at the table. It took two of the hostel workers to carry them to their beds. Just as she was finishing up her story the Canadian walked into the room with blood all over his face from falling of of the bed. He then went into the bathroom and fell asleep. The Scot was passed out on another toilet. I think that they both lost the game.

After chatting with an American who was on his 98th country I headed to the fortress. I had been here before and just wanted to see how much it had changed. I considered the Nicola Tessa museum, but never made it. It was beyond hot out and I just couldn't be bothered. I ended up at the internet cafe for a bit before calling it a day.

When I went back to the hotel the Canadian guy was still on the toilet, it had been about 7 hours. When he came to he was proud of his dumb ass behavior.

After dinner I watched movies with a few others including Bruno. It was petty stupid. I think he was just seeing what he could do and still get a laugh, most of it was just dumb.

No comments: