Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moving On

Day 189
I was up early for my bus. I was so sore from the day before that it was hard to pack, let alone carry my bag.

Luckily I was reading a good book and it kept my mind off of the painful bus ride. When I got back to Tallinn I was happy to find out that I didn´t have to wait long for my next bus. I wasn´t happy though to find out that there wasn´t anywhere to get something hot to eat. Pringles for lunch it is then.


The second bus ride was much shorter and I quickly found my hostel once arriving in Parnu.


Parnu is a beach town and it is freezing cold outside. The place was empty. Even once I dropped off my bags I was still stiff and walking wasn´t much fun. I ended up just making myself some dinner and then taking it easy for the rest of the night. I figured that I could see the town in the morning.

No comments: