Friday, November 21, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Day 255
I woke up around ten and jumped in the shower. I also met Sara and Rebecca, Katherine’s roommates. Right from the beginning I really liked them both.

Katherine had to go home for the weekend so we set off before lunch time. After checking out some Eastend shops and picking up some much needed winter gear we grabbed lunch at a yummy chicken place. All too soon Katherine had to go and we both headed back to her place.

That evening I went out in search of some fish and chips with Sara and Rebecca. We didn’t have any luck and ended up getting a couple of appetizers and having some beers. Rebecca is American and was able to describe to me the turmoil that she had to go through in order to be able to study in London, as I would like to do some day. It doesn’t sound like fun, but still doable.

We weren’t out very late before we decided to call it a night.

No comments: