Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

Day 239
When I woke up I headed straight to the breakfast room. Mike, one of the guys from the night before was there and he had his laptop. Together we watched Obama’s acceptance speech and toasted with our orange juice.

I had really wanted to visit the Communism museum. It was really the only thing left in Prague that I had interest in that I didn’t thing was too expensive. Unfortunately I couldn’t find it. This was really frustrating and exactly what happened when I was here six years ago with Markus. Back then we just gave up and had lunch at Fridays, I decided to do the same.

As there wasn’t anything else I wanted to do I wandered a bit before getting a haircut. I thought that this would make me a bit happier about having my money stolen. It didn’t.

In the early evening I met up with Layne from Olomouc. We spent a few hours chatting. I should have gotten in touch with her the day before so that we could have spent more time together.

Back at the hostel I met up with some of the people from the night before. We went to a biker bar for a couple of drinks before calling it a night. I was definitely about done with Prague.

No comments: