Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It Can't Rain All The Time

Day 246
When I woke up it was raining. Yuck. It was actually pretty gross out. I had planned on taking another day trip, but it was going to be to a place called Tabor. The point would have been to check out the town, no museums or anything. It was just not the day for outside activities.

I ended up just reading and finishing my book. When I was done the rain had let up a bit and it was time for lunch. I grabbed another book and headed to the tea place, I was determined to eat there.


When I got there I was delighted to find that not only was it opened, but it was the same type of place that I had found and loved in Olomoucs. I ordered a couscous fruit thing and a cheese sandwich. Over two pots of tea I got most of the way through the Virgin Suicides.


I read until I could hold no more tea. The town had taken on a different look in its shiny wet state and I decided to brave the drizzle and take some pictures. I also had to find a place where they sold pens. I was on my last one. I got a lot of pictures, but no pens.


I really need to get a move on. Cesky Krumlov is great, but I need a change of scenery. I'm a bit on the bored side here. Good thing I leave in the morning.


When I got back to the hostel I put in some movies. Eventually I made myself some pasta and chicken. I sat up until about midnight watching different movies with another American whose name I can't recall. We watched Goonies, Juno and Psycho.

No comments: