Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not so Krabi

Day 305
Despite my late night I was up pretty early. I tried to have breakfast at my hotel, but after I got a menu the waitress went back to sleep on a couch. I just went elsewhere.



Krabi doesn't have much to it, it's more of a good jumping off place for doing things. I did spend some time wandering around checking out the pretty limestone cliffs.

After a couple of hours I had run out of things to see and headed back to my hotel. I spent the rest of the afternoon reading and eventually took a nap.

That night I went for dinner at the hotel I had wanted to stay at. They play movies in the evening and I saw Forgetting Sara Marshall and The Happening.

When the movies were over I headed back for some sleep. I had booked a day trip for the next day and wanted to be well rested for it.

No comments: