Monday, February 2, 2009

Blogging Away

Day 326
I was up early and got myself packed up before breakfast. I then grabbed a tuk-tuk to the bus station to find out bus times and buy a ticket. I don't like just showing up for night buses. They are either full or empty, there never seems to be an in between. Once my chores were done I went back to my hotel to put my things in storage.


Before getting back to the blog I went to get a massage. This one was a lot more fun than the first one a few weeks ago.

When this was done I realized that I could call my parents. I hadn't spoken to them since my birthday and it was really good to hear their voices. I was highly annoyed with the internet went out and we were disconnected.

By this time I was ready for lunch and sat there writing for a very long time. I then went back to the internet cafe for some more typing. I left very caught up with both my journal and the blog. I really hope that it stays that way, but somehow I think not.

By the time I finished on the blog it was time to grab my things and head for the bus station. The ride was beyond uncomfortable. The guy next to me was huge and I was wedged in between him and the window. He also snored. The only good thing was that once the Thai dubbed movie was over I asked if they would mind putting in one of the bootlegs that I had picked up in Bali, they said yes.

I think that I eventually got some sleep, but not much.

No comments: