Monday, September 7, 2009

Catch Up

Day 542
Today was Monday which meant that nothing was open. The closed museums didn't really help the situation either.

I eventually ended up at the mall for lunch and for more journal updating. I really want to get to the point that I'm up to date before heading to London. I just don't think that I'll want to do a whole lot of work on it while I'm there and I know that I'll have real issues when I get back to the States. The other journals I've kept were never finished until my next trip began! Maybe this time is different though because I feel like I'm ready to stop traveling and I always just wanted to keep going before. The trips were much shorter.

After a few hours of writing and went and did some typing and photo organizing. That evening I did the same things as the previous nights. As today was rather boring I thought that I should show you how big my bag has gotten in the last 18 months!

No comments: