Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Strange But True

Day 543
I let myself waste time before getting up and showering. Once breakfast was over I went out to get some pictures of the last few things I hadn't seen yet. Pecs is really a lovely place. I'm really glad that I decided to hang out here longer than intended. I'm skipping a few places, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything.


When I was done wandering I headed to the internet cafe to type.

I ended up eating dinner at the same time as an Aussie couple and a Canadian. Suddenly the guy who worked at the hostel, and maybe owned it, came in. He had been missing all day. It turned out that his wife had had twins. We all congratulated him, but couldn't really figure out why he was even at work. Then we headed to a bar and ran into him having drinks with his friends, very strange.

No comments: