Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moving On

Day 544
My train wasn't until 3 pm so I puttered about the hostel doing a lot of nothing before heading out.

Around 3 I got my act together and took a train to Budapest. Due to massive amounts of construction I couldn't see the metro and ended up walking to my hostel, it wasn't far. After dropping off my things I went to check my email and took the stairs down instead of the elevator. A guy called out to me and asked if I had any cigarettes. He seemed surprised when I said that I don't smoke. Apparently had had made his wife angry and she had locked him in the apartment!

After checking my email I picked up some dinner and spent the evening at the hostel watching movies on my ipod. It wasn't a busy or sociable place so there wasn't anyone else to chat with.

No comments: